Xpress Biologics is a contract development and manufacturing organization specialized in the production of biologics (recombinant proteins, antibody fragments and plasmid DNA) for therapeutic, vaccine and diagnostic applications. The services proposed include the development of the manufacturing process and the production of purified material for realization of preclinical studies.
Sales of Xpress Biologics services:
- Identification of new biopharma prospects and their specific needs,
- Organization of face-to-face meetings,
- Presentation of Xpress Biologics service offering and expertise,
- Representation of Xpress Biologics on conferences, congresses and trade-shows,
- Regular European travels expected.
- Bioengineer, PhD or Master in Sciences (molecular biology, biochemistry, biotechnology).
- French-English bilingual.
- 2-5 years of experience in the biomanufacturing industry.
- Business development experience in the biotech market is an asset.
- Good contact with customers.
- Flexible, determined and solution-oriented.
- Capable of working autonomously and in a team.
- Good oral and written communication in French and English.
- An attractive working environment in a young and fast-growing company.
- An attractive salary package.
Curriculum vitae and letter of motivation sent:
- By email, to Mr. Daukandt: m.daukandtxpress-biologics.com (subject: Business%20developer)