As you may know, the new RGPD legislation comes into force on May 25, 2018. Concretely, a European regulation aims to impose more rules on companies to respect the privacy of European citizens.We have gathered on this page all the most important points concerning the respect of the private life.
Before listing the various points, please note that is not necessary that visitors provide their personal data as a condition to use this website. If visitors provide their e-mail address or last name, first name to Xpress Biologics by the contact form, they agree that this data may be used for the purpose of providing the requested information and that Xpress Biologics may use such data in the future to provide other information about Xpress Biologics that could be interesting to visitors. If visitors send their application for a job by the email address mentioned on the Xpress Biologics website, they accept that the application be processed by the headquarters. Xpress Biologics may use the personal data provided by candidates in order to process the application.
Please contact us at infoxpress-biologics.com to be able to exercise for free one or more of the following rights:
- Right to access at the personal data that Xpress Biologics may have about you but also to modify or delete your personal data at any time;
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data;
- Right to the transferability of your personal data but only with a prior agreement from you.
NB: Xpress Biologics must keep a register with your contact details and activity related to them. This register is available on request.
Xpress Biologics collects and processes the following personal data:
- Name of the company and VAT number;
- First and last names of contact persons;
- Company address;
- Email addresses;
- Telephone numbers (landline / mobile);
- Information about your use of the Xpress Biologics site, including your IP address and data that you may leave by the contact form.
Storage of personal data
The data are crypted and stored on a private server.
Use of personal data
Xpress Biologics uses your personal data for:
- Execution of agreement with Xpress Biologics;
- Improving of quality, management and content of our site;
- Writing and sending of invoices as well as the receipt of payments;
- The smooth running of the project in collaboration with Xpress Biologics.
Xpress Biologics collects personal data for :
- The collaboration with Xpress Biologics;
- The visit of the website;
- The purchase of Xpress Biologics services;
- Making contact (by the website or others);
- Correspondence with Xpress Biologics;
- The exchange of business cards.
Time of conservation
Xpress respects legal retention periods. Customer data will be deleted in the month of January following the expiration of the legal retention period. Unsolicited applications are kept indefinitely.
Access to third parties
Xpress will not give your personal data to third parties (subcontractors) without a written contract proving the link between the two parties. In addition to the obligation of this contract, Xpress Biologics must inform you in advance of the transmission of your data and will remain the sole agent for the preservation or removal thereof. It is also possible that Xpress Biologics gives access to your personal data to the competent authorities when Xpress Biologics is required by law or in the context of legal proceedings and for the safeguarding and defense of its rights.
If you have any complaints about how Xpress Biologics collects, uses and / or processes your personal data, you may file a complaint with a relevant organization.
Contact Xpress Biologics
• By email: infoxpress-biologics.com
• By post: Xpress Biologics - Accessia Pharma Site - Avenue du Parc Industriel 89, 4041 Milmort, Belgium